SCHOOL OF LAW (KUSoL)
ADMISSION OPEN FOR BBM-LL.B (Bachelor of Business Management and Bachelor of Laws)
Call for Application for (2022 Fall Batch)
Kathmandu University (KU) School of Law invites applications for admission to the following undergraduate program for the Fall Intake of the academic year 2022/2023.
BBM-LL.B (Bachelor of Business Management and Bachelor of Laws)
The BBM-LL.B. is a special integrated law program that aims at creating a band of modern lawyers who are knowledgeable and skilled in law and the basics of business and management. The degree meets all requirements of the professional undergraduate law degree or Legum Baccalaureus with additional exposure to management that would create an added advantage for them to work as lawyers in the government, corporate sector and public enterprises, civil society, and international organizations among others.
Eligibility:Nepali and non-Nepali national who have completed 10+2 or intermediate or equivalent level of study program of at least two years duration in any discipline securing minimum 50 percent in aggregate or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 and minimum ‘C’ grade in each subjects from universities/boards recognized by Kathmandu University may apply. The students who have appeared in the final exam of qualifying degree and have passed all the previous year's exams may apply on provisional basis subject to the condition that they will succeed in the final exam.
Aspiring candidates are required to fill up the google online application form (https://bit.ly/kusolspring-22). Incomplete submission will not be accepted. The following documents must be submitted as additional attachments along with the filled application form.
- A copy of academic credentials (SLC/SEE or equivalent level of studies and +2 or equivalent level of studies and in case of provisional application a copy of the admit card for the appearance in the final exam)
- A copy of Nepali citizenship certificate or passport, and
- The proof of the deposit of application fee of Rs. 2000.00 made in the following bank account.
- - Nabil Bank Ltd.: A/C No. 04201017500994 (A/C Name: KU-School of Law)
- For payment through e-Sewa: Find Kathmandu University School of Law (KUSoL) in the search box, select other (specify) and fill up the essential details. Save payment voucher or screenshot and attach the documents with the google form.
*Limited numbers of need-based and merit-based scholarships are available to the admitted students.
Last date of Application form submission: 29 July, 2022 (Friday)Contacts: Phone No: 011 490735Mr. Surendra K.C.: 9801210024, Mr. Shyam Tolange: 9813886086, Mr. Dilip Thapa: 9849077032